Tuesday 26 July 2016

Photo with Emma Watson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😝😛😋😆😃

We went to Madam Tussaud ( it's a really famous place were they make wax sculptures of famous people and place them there so you can pretend you are taking a selfie with the real thing) and there was a lot of famous people's  sculptures,like Emma Watson ( Hermione from Harry Potter) and Michael Jackson. We saw a really cool 10 minute 4D clip about the Avengers. There was a "Sherlock Holmes experience which was OK because it was short and we weren't "experiencing" much either. There was also an awesome Star Wars part of madam tussauds and I will show you a photo. We saw the Royal family as well. Well that's all for today I will keep you updated! See u!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin, We are in class. It is Friday afternoon and we are about to do art. We just looked at your photos. They are awesome. Denzel said, 'good work killing Darth Vader!' Lauren said that, 'she wished she could be there with you'. As do all of us because it looks like you are having fun. Great job landing a photo with Emma Watson. That's all we have time for. Keep the photos rolling. We will check back every week. From 3/4L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 3/4L, I'm in Paris where your nighttime is my daytime. I'm having heaps of fun, I just saw the Mona Lisa so that was awesome. What are you doing in art? I'm glad you are reading my blog. Is there anything different about class? Hope you are having a good time at school. Hope you enjoy my blog posts. From Catie.

    ReplyDelete